I was surprised when I got the cash offer, their rep was great and told me that given my situation I should list, If I listed and I decided to take the cash offer she would have no issue with dropping the listing and commission to sell to KDS. I knew going in that they were going to give me a few options but figured that they would push the cash offer. Every investor I had talked to up to that point was very adamant that the cash offer would be ideal and that I needed to make a decision before they bought something else. I listed with their rep and it sold. I will be referring them to everyone I know.
Will be referring them to everyone